incl. 19% VAT
Ludwig van Beethoven: String Quartets Vol. 4, op. 130, 131, 133, 135
- TACET Real Surround Sound plus Moving Real Surround Sound (free!) What is “Moving Real Surround Sound”?
- Total playing time (mmm:ss): 239:10 (Tracks 1-18: 124:14)
- 5.1 standard channel order: front left – front right – center – subwoofer (not used) – surround left – surround right
- 96 kHz, 24 bit. Format: Flac (lossless)
- Download as zip file. Booklet (English, German, French) and cover images included
- Size: 7.99 GB
- Tracks 19 – 35 are free
- Barcode: 4009850013020
The Auryn Quartet completes its Beethoven cycle (…): the DVD features the “ordinary” interpretations followed by a version in “Moving Real Surround Sound”. If you want, you can spend a whole afternoon listening to both versions one after the other and be prepared for some surprises. klassik.com
There are no reviews yet.