incl. 19% VAT
Rachmaninov, Tchaikovsky: Piano Trios
- TACET Real Surround Sound plus Moving Real Surround Sound (free!) What is “Moving Real Surround Sound”?
- Total playing time (mmm:ss): 113:46 (Tracks 1-15: 56:23)
- 5.1 standard channel order: front left – front right – center – subwoofer (not used) – surround left – surround right
- 96 kHz, 24 bit. Format: Flac (lossless)
- Download as zip file. Booklet (English, German, French) and cover images included
- Size: 3.37 GB
- Tracks 16 – 30 are free
- Barcode: 4009850012726
See further production with Abegg Trio: Piano trios by Frédéric Chopin and Niels W. Gade
“The first DVD Audio from TACET in Moving Real Surround Sound offers real listening pleasure. The Abegg Trio, well established on CD recordings, is initially excellent with a perfect concert atmosphere, but what then happens to the trios in a new sound arrangement […] puts everything you have heard before into the shade and shows a depth beyond all musical experience.” musikwoche.de
There are no reviews yet.