incl. 19% VAT
Ludwig van Beethoven: String Quartets Vol. 3, op. 95, 127, 132
- TACET Real Surround Sound plus Moving Real Surround Sound (free!) What is “Moving Real Surround Sound”?
- Total playing time (mmm:ss): 204:50 (Tracks 1-13: 102:10)
- 5.1 standard channel order: front left – front right – center – subwoofer (not used) – surround left – surround right
- 96 kHz, 24 bit. Format: Flac (lossless)
- Download as zip file. Booklet (English, German, French) and cover images included
- Size: 6.85 GB
- Tracks 14 – 26 are free
- Barcode: 4009850012627
“A unique exploration of Beethoven′s string quartets continues with this third volume from TACET containing Op. 95 in F Minor, Op. 127 in E flat Major and Op. 132 in A Minor. The reason a complete DVD-A is required for just three quartets is that each is repeated twice – once in the “ultra-spatial” technique pioneered by TACET, which puts the two violinists at their respective left and right front speakers plus the violist at the left surround and the cellist at the right surround location; then again in TACET′s “Moving Real Surround Sound” format, which moves the performers around as they play. Once I′d suspended my disbelief, I found the MRSS presentation highly interesting and very involving. (…)” John Sunier
There are no reviews yet.