incl. 19% VAT
Ludwig van Beethoven: String Quartets Vol. 2, op. 59 no. 1 – 3, op. 74
- TACET Real Surround Sound plus Moving Real Surround Sound (free!) What is “Moving Real Surround Sound”?
- Total playing time (mmm:ss): 383:42 (Tracks 1-24: 141:36)
- 5.1 standard channel order: front left – front right – center – subwoofer (not used) – surround left – surround right
- 48 kHz, 24 bit. Format: Flac (lossless)
- Download as zip file. Booklet (English, German, French) and cover images included
- Size: 5.52 GB
- Tracks 25 – 48 are free
- Barcode: 4009850012528
“(…) This [production] contains the 3 quartet’s op 59 and the opus 74. This is a total of two hours of music. In fact the full program is there two times. The first time in “real surround sound” where the players are spread one per speaker. The first violin at the front left, second violin front right, alto in the left surround and finally the cello at the right surround. Track 1 to 16 are in that format.
Track from 17 to 32 are in “moving real surround sound”, in that version the sound perspective can change. For example the musicians are not always at the same place. Also the perceived distance between musician and listener can change. For example in a slower section the musician may seem further away to create a feeling of distance and loneliness. In faster passage the musicians may be closer and we can feel the bows moving at full speed. The best explanations I can give is to compare M. Spreer our sound take virtuoso to a photograph that will take pictures at several angle to make the viewer perceive better the beauty of his subject.(…)” Jean-Marc Serre