incl. 19% VAT
Gustav Mahler: Symphony no. 9
Concerto Budapest, Andràs Keller
- TACET Real Surround Sound
- Total playing time (mmm:ss): 79:04
- 5.1 standard channel order: front left – front right – center – subwoofer (not used) – surround left – surround right
- 96 kHz, 24 bit. Format: Flac (lossless)
- Download as zip file. Booklet (English, German, French) and cover images included
- Size: 3,08 GB
- Barcode: 4009850025429
This is not the ninth 5th, but still the fifth 9th symphony by András Keller and his Concerto Budapest on TACET. After Bruckner (S245), Dvořák (S250), Shostakovich (S253) and Schubert (S249, it now counts as the 8th), now Mahler. An impressive testament to the range of this unusual orchestra and its unique conductor.
Certainly there are countless other recordings, also very good, of these last finished symphonies of great composers. However, I find that Keller’s interpretations, with his unconditional will to express in detail, can compete with any, even the best known. What has not been available before are recordings of them in TACET Real Surround Sound, which brings to light previously hidden details and places the listener in the middle of the music. This allows you to hear these works in a completely new way.
There are no reviews yet.