incl. 19% VAT
Summary Vol. II. Miklós Perényi
Miklós Perényi (violoncello), Dénes Várjon (piano), Concerto Budapest, András Keller
- TACET Real Surround Sound
- Total playing time (mmm:ss): 76:51
- 5.1 standard channel order: front left – front right – center – subwoofer (not used) – surround left – surround right
- 96 kHz, 24 bit. Format: Flac (lossless)
- Download as zip file. Booklet (English, German, French) and cover images included
- Size: 3,01 GB
- Barcode: 400985002682
There are always musical child prodigies. Faster, more powerful, more perfect than previously imaginable. But there are also “senior prodigies”. They reveal not only structure and inner sense of great works. At the same time they talk about themselves and their lives, where they come from or where they are going, on the basis of pieces that they have often carried around with them since youth. About their dreams, which are also those of youth.
“What would you most like to play?” I asked 74-year-old Miklós Perényi when we were thinking together about the programme for this recording. The result was an unusual recital, volume 2 of the TACET series “Summary”.
Audiosample (mp3, stereo)