incl. 19% VAT
Franz Schubert: Octet in F major D 803 – op. posth. 166
- TACET Real Surround Sound
- Total playing time (mmm:ss): 58:01
- 5.1 standard channel order: front left – front right – center – subwoofer (not used) – surround left – surround right
- 96 kHz, 24 bit. Format: Flac (lossless)
- Download as zip file. Booklet (English, German, French) and cover images included
- Size: 2.23 GB
- Barcode: 4009850013327
More chamber music composed by Schubert: String Quintet C major, The Trout Quintet
Further release with camerata freden: Ludwig van Beethoven: Septet op. 20, Octet op. 103
This unboundedly fantastic interpretation is now also available in a surround version; here the lover of amazing musical experiences can follow a most original staging of this incredible event. The wind trio is assembled in a triangle (left, right, behind), the viola is opposite the listener – at twelve o’clock so to speak – whilst the violins one and two are slightly to the left front and back, cello and double bass similarly slightly to the right. In the centre of this cleverly designed directing we find a completely new approach to symphonic chamber music unrivalled in early Romantic music. Following on the outstanding CD and DVD of Beethoven′s Septet op. 20 and Octet op. 103, the ensemble′s unique quality is confirmed once again.
There are no reviews yet.