incl. 19% VAT
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: String Quartets G major KV 387 & D minor KV 421
- TACET Real Surround Sound
- Total playing time (mmm:ss): 63:29
- 5.1 standard channel order: front left – front right – center (not used) – subwoofer (not used) – surround left – surround right
- 96 kHz, 24 bit. Format: Flac (lossless)
- Download as zip file. Booklet (English, German, French) and cover images included
- Size: 2.60 GB
- Barcode: 4009850023326
After strong recommendations for the previous Auryn/Imai Mozart string quintets recording (Audiophile Highlight in Stereo, klassik-heute recommendation, nomination for ICMA) and lots of praise for the CD version of this recording there is not a lot to say. Except maybe that once again TACET Real Surround Sound musically reaches far beyond normal stereo. Every magical detail of the interaction between Matthias Lingenfelder, Jens Oppermann, Stewart Eaton und Andreas Arndt becomes clear. An ambitious multichannel recording is no high tech version of stereo, for many listeners it is equal to a live concert.
“Presented in Tacet’s immersive Real Surround Sound, Mozart’s String Quartets K. 387 and K. 421 get an inspired reading from the Auryn Quartet, richly detailed, very transparent, and with an incomparable interpretative fantasy.” pizzicato
There are no reviews yet.