incl. 19% VAT
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Symphonies KV 425 “Linz”, KV 385 “Haffner.
Netherlands Chamber Orchestra, Gordan Nikolić, violin
- TACET Real Surround Sound
- Total playing time (mmm:ss): 65:23
- 5.1 standard channel order: front left – front right – center – subwoofer (not used) – surround left – surround right
- 96 kHz, 24 bit. Format: Flac (lossless)
- Download as zip file. Booklet (English, German, French) and cover images included
- Size: 2.78 GB
- Barcode: 4009850023029
It is well-known that musicians very often sit in a circle in TACET’s recordings. With this layout, they don’t just hear each other, they can also see each other. This means that the musical exchanges between the musicians are simpler and better. And it is easier to achieve a natural-sounding recording, not only in TACET Real Surround Sound but also in stereo.
But is it even possible for an orchestral recording? And without a conductor? We were intrigued by the question and so decided to pursue it.
The answer? It does indeed work – in fact very well! Our video shows that very clearly.
At the very least, a layout like this expresses the equality of all the participants. The Netherlands Chamber Orchestra puts down a spicy performance of two of Mozart’s bubbliest symphonies: the “Prague” and the “Linz”. A big thank you to the musicians of the NPhO and to Gordan Nikolic who took on this successful venture with great enthusiasm.
There are no reviews yet.